» Native Instruments KOMPLETE 12 Instruments & Effects Ma ...
» Vengeance Producer Suite Avenger v1.2.2 MacOSX [Factory ...
» Ueberschall Elastik 3 v188.8.131.5236 Incl Patched and Key ...
» Boz Digital Labs Pan Knob v1.0.1 [WiN-OSX] Incl Keygen- ...
» My Treasure Chest of Stems by Danny JoonMusic [REPACK]
» iZotope Neutron 2 Advanced v2.01-R2R
» Bellatrix Audio Symphony soundset for Spire
» iZotope Nectar v3.00 macOS-iND
» Pré-venda Synthage v1.1 For KONTAKT
» LANDR Jimmy Edgar Puzzled Sample Pack WAV [FREE]
What download option do you prefer to use?
Virtual Studio Technology and its acronym VST refer to an interface standard for connecting audio synthesizer and effect plugins to audio editors and hard-disk recording systems. VST and similar technologies allow the replacement of traditional recording studio hardware with software counterparts. VST plug-ins are software modules that can take the form of real-time instruments or effects. Thousands of plugins exist, making VSTi the most widespread audio plugin architecture.
Acon Digital Acoustica Premium Edition v7.0.51 WiN+PORTABLE
ACTIVE | --- | Views: 268
P2P | 12 February 2018 | 55.81 MB
Acoustica is a comprehensive solution for professional audio recording, editing, mixing and mastering. The intuitive user interface was designed with speed, accuracy and ease-of-use in mind and gives access to a large set of powerful tools to make your recordings sound the best. The consistent workflow simplifies your production work all the way from recording, editing, batch processing, sound design and audio restoration to Red Book compatible CD burning.
Ultimate Audio Quality
Acoustica offers support for state-of-the-art audio resolutions up to 32 bit and sampling rates up to 384 kHz, ensuring that all of your work comes across at the highest quality. Acoustica Premium Edition even supports multichannel audio recording and editing such as 5.1 and 7.1 surround sound.
Integrated audio restoration tools help you get the most out of recordings impaired by background noise, clicks, crackle, clipping or missing high frequency content. The Premium Edition contains the same set of professional tools as our Restoration Suite.
New in Acoustica 6 is the ability to edit multitrack audio. Both the Standard and the Premium Edition allows you to mix audio from different tracks in real-time, add audio effects to tracks or easily create cross-fades. You can even loop or time stretch clips directly from the multitrack timeline.
High quality audio tools and effects are integrated such as dynamic processing, limiter, equalizing, reverb, convolution reverb, chorus and flanger. You can also modify tempo and key of your recordings independently using the superb quality time stretching and transpose tools.
Effect Chains and Plug-In Support
You can create complete chains of processing tools, including external plug-ins, and save them along with all the parameter settings for later use. VST and DirectX plug-in support allows you to access a vast number of both free and commercial third party audio processing plug-ins directly from Acoustica.
Powerful offline analysis tools are available, including spectrum, spectrogram and wavelet analysis. Real-time analyzers such as K-System level meters, phase correlation meters and spectrum analyzers allow you to monitor your audio output visually in real time during playback.
* Fixed: Horizontal axis grid in Vitalize doesn't match frequency axis
* Fixed: Vitalize crashes when switching to a clip with different sample rate with the processor UI open
* Fixed: DeNoise & DeNoise Light doesn't update frequency scales when switching to a clip with different sample rate
* Improved: Smoother looking selection geometries generated by the brush tool
* Fixed: Ensure time selection after undoing time-frequency region operation
* Added: Drag and drop reordering of tracks in multitrack sessions
* Fixed: ID3 tags preventing MP3 files from loading in Media Player in Windows 7
* Fixed: Changing track heights in multitrack sessions not always working.
* Added: Show automation levels when moving curve points
* Fixed: Keep last selection tool when returning to spectrogram mode
* Fixed: Possible freeze in FLAC decoder (extremely rare)
* Added: Persistent file export settings in Cleaning Wizard
* Fixed: Batch Wizard encoder settings have no effect
* Added: Persistent batch processing settings
* Added: Mono compatibility check button in Processing Chain and Multitrack Session Master pane
* Added: Expand selection to zero crossings
* Fixed: Time display should show current cursor position when audio isn't playing
* Added: Add track number meta data support
* Added (help): Describe 'Statistics' command
* Added (help): Describe color palettes in analysis settings
* Added (help): Describe processor preview controls
* Fixed: Zoom buttons and zoom menu commands should zoom in around cursor position
* Added: Add setting for maximum plug-in validation time (necessary for Waves shell)
* Fixed: DeNoise noise profile estimation resets when looping audio
* Fixed: Error in MapScale potentially causing out-of-bounds memory reads
* Fixed: Tab close button not always responding to clicks when highlighted
* Fixed: Zoom range tool not working in waveform view
* Added: Adjust magnitude range directly from scale indication
* Added: Add "Eject when finished" checkbox to CD burn dialog
* Added: Make Dynamics and Multiband Dynamics available for the aux send.
* Added: Color palette options in Spectrogram, Wavelet and Spectral Histogram
* Fixed: Length of loop crossfading should be limited by length of audio available before the loop starting point
* Fixed: Selecting output file format in Cleaning Wizard's file export page has no effect
* Fixed: Waveform visualization doesn't update after closing the VST editor window from certain plug-ins
* Added: File open dialog should have "All supported files" option
* Fixed: Possible crash when right clicking in empty waveform views
* Fixed: Incorrect block size reported to plug-ins when applying to files with 96 kHz sample rate or higher (mostly AU plug-ins affected)
* Fixed: Undo not possible after removing anchor per drag & drop
* Fixed: Incorrect command names in undo stack when using Cut and Delete with time-frequency selections
* Fixed: Delete command with time frequency selection results in two commands (Delete > Mute) in undo stack
* Improved: Statistics window now contain file name in window title
* Fixed: DeHum frequency indicators not updated without audio playing
* Fixed: DeHum sensitivity knob has no effect
* Fixed: Invert toggle not set when reopening "Volume" processing tool
* Fixed: Crash when loading plug-in chain files containing certain plug-ins
* Fixed: Incorrect ID3 Tag header size in exported MP3 files
* Fixed (Windows only): Plug-in Windows too big when opened from Processing Chain and using DPI scaling
* Fixed: Unable to load processing chain files with some rare combinations of processors
* Fixed: View range not validated after sample rate conversions.
* Improved: Sample rate conversion accuracy and speed
RAR Password: (visible for VIP Members only)
On this site you will find a carefully selected collection of the Internet’s best VST Instruments like Native Instruments, VST Plugins, Samples, sequencers, effects processors, dj tools, loops, presets and a lot of Video tutorials and manuals.
We have over 45000 apps and it's a growing list. Become a VIP member and recieve exclusive access to all downloads.