» Native Instruments Massive X v1.0.0 MacOSX
» Band in a Box 2019 portable + BIAB most comprehensive c ...
» Native Instruments Massive X v1.0.0 CE-V.R
» Spectrasonics Omnisphere Software Update v2.6.2c MAC
» Waves 10 Complete v10.7.2019 WIN OSX
» Image-Line FL Studio Producer Edition + Signature Bundl ...
» Output Portal v1.0.1 VST/VST3/AU x86 x64
» Best Service The Orchestra Complete KONTAKT
» Native Instruments Massive X Factory Library v1.0.0 WN/ ...
» Riemann Kollektion Riemann Acid Techno Bundle 2019 WAV
What download option do you prefer to use?
Virtual Studio Technology and its acronym VST refer to an interface standard for connecting audio synthesizer and effect plugins to audio editors and hard-disk recording systems. VST and similar technologies allow the replacement of traditional recording studio hardware with software counterparts. VST plug-ins are software modules that can take the form of real-time instruments or effects. Thousands of plugins exist, making VSTi the most widespread audio plugin architecture.
Fakin’ The Funk? 188.8.131.52
ACTIVE | --- | Views: 137
P2P | 04.2019 | 9.0 MB
Fakin' The Funk? is a tool that helps you to detect the true quality of your audio files in one batch. Nowadays you can download tunes from anywhere. But what is the real quality of these files? What if you could check those tunes to see if they’re really that good, and not upscaled 128kbps to 320kbps MP3s? You could batch-process them all without having to manually check them 1-by-1 using a spectrum analyzer?
Import your music files. Fakin' The Funk? will analyze the right bitrate and frequency. If it finds a wrong bitrate or lower frequency-peak, it will show you the actual bitrate. It’s up to you whether you want to rename those files, copy or move. Or just delete them. Fakin' The Funk? Keep it real.
- Automated batch-processing
- Easy-to-use interface
- Free (for the 1st 100 detected fake files)
- Cannot be fooled by audio-optimizers like Platinum Notes
- Besides fake files, it detects corrupted & unreadable files as well
- Supports all popular lossy & lossless audio file formats
- Ultra-fast processing using multiple threads to speed up the analysis
- Drag-&-drop support e.g. to Mp3Tag or Explorer
- Shows frequency cut-off, using its built-in Spectrum analyzer
- Listen to audio files directly, using its built-in player
- Translated manually into English, Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch, French, Swedish & Polish
- Supports 24 bit formats & samplerates above 48 kHz
- Tag-editor for the most common ID-tags incl. search & replace feature
- Optional clipping detection
- Configurable toolbuttons to search songs online (Amazon, iTunes, etc.)
On this site you will find a carefully selected collection of the Internet’s best VST Instruments like Native Instruments, VST Plugins, Samples, sequencers, effects processors, dj tools, loops, presets and a lot of Video tutorials and manuals.
We have over 45000 apps and it's a growing list. Become a VIP member and recieve exclusive access to all downloads.